While at CANA you have been touched and you have moved forward personally and as a couple. Do you think your experience can be useful to others? Then come and tell us about it, so that others can also move forward.
You have participated in a CANA event – a weekend, a week or a programme – which has perhaps been the beginning of a journey for you, your family and your couple, and which has had an important impact on your personal growth. Would you like to share what you have received so as to touch the hearts of those who are searching in the way that you were before CANA? Your written testimony can be short or long, depending on your inspiration.
Indeed, in order to make the CANA mission better known – to reach out to people who have questions and who wonder if CANA can help them – we would like to publish written testimonies to illustrate how CANA helps to better experience the joy of a loving relationship in daily life.
Interested in giving a written testimony?
Here is an outline to help and guide you in preparing and writing your testimony (between 100 and 600 words):
- Introduce yourself, as a couple or personally (if your testimony is personal).
- With regard to your chosen CANA event, describe the context / situation at the time of the experience that you relate
- Considering this CANA event, be specific about the facts, your feelings, what you experienced personally at that time … identify the “presence” of the Lord for you.
- Afterwards: with hindsight, what helped you the most?
What to look out for:
- Illustrate your testimony with one or more very concrete examples, expressed in the first person
- Your experience is personal, even if you are testifying as a couple!
- Try to reach the heart of your reader and not simply his or her intellect
- The announcement of the Kerygma (Jesus saves) must be perceptible
CANA International reserves the right to use your testimony in the best possible form for the needs of the CANA mission.
The entire CANA International team thanks you for helping to grow the CANA mission.