Build a family life of peace and joy
A week together with your family
You are parents, by yourself or as a couple, with children between 6 and 18 years of age. Your professional life is intense, your children are growing up and difficulties in life are being encountered. You want to take some time as a family so that each finds his or her place and a good equilibrium together.
CANA Family is a special week for
- Talk and listen together within the couple, with other parents and between parents and siblings together as a family.
- Share with other parents about your role as a father or as a mother, and about your joys and difficulties.
- Play and take time as a family!
- Discover the action of God in your life and in your family.
- Pray and listen to the Word of God.
- Celebrate together!